As the holiday season approaches, you’re probably busy running around and making sure that you have the right gift for everyone on your “nice” list this winter. You’ve had a busy year; don’t you deserve a gift as well?
If you’ve been thinking about installing a new fence on your property but just haven’t had time to make the call yet to our fence contractors in Doylestown, then the holiday season is the perfect time to treat yourself to a present that will last for years to come.
Here are three reasons why a new fence is the perfect gift to give yourself for all of your hard work this year!
- It can help block out noise. If your winter wish is to have a more peaceful and quiet sleep at night, privacy fencing is the gift for you. Privacy fencing from Greenhill Fencing, Inc. can help block out noises from surrounding traffic, your neighbor’s pets and even just local noise, giving you a more peaceful yard.
- It makes your property look great. Is your yard looking a little dull or drab? A white wooden fence can bring a whole new look to your property! From the classic picket design to the gothic scallop style, a fence is a fashionable and functional way to redesign your home.
- Everyone benefits from a new fence. A brand new fence doesn’t just benefit you. Everyone in your home gets to reap the benefits that your new fencing will provide- making it a gift for everyone in the house!
At Greenhill Fencing, Inc, the leading fence company in Philadelphia, we are here to help you with all of your holiday fencing needs. Feel free to give us a call at 267-329-3005 for a free estimate on your project.
If you’re like most people, you probably like to keep your home private from the neighbors. Most people like to feel safe and secure in their home, and no one wants to feel like they’re being watched when they’re relaxing in their backyard. We see more and more requests for privacy fence installations for a number of reasons.
Here are three of the most common reasons that our team at Greenhill Fencing, Inc., one of the top fencing companies in Philadelphia, believes that homeowners want to install a privacy fence in their yard.
- Protection for small children. Any parent can tell you that kids tend to wander off. Taking your eyes off a toddler for as little as a few seconds is enough to let themselves get into trouble. A privacy fence helps to keep families safe by preventing children from wandering off your property.
- Noise reduction and protection from pets. Do your neighbors have a dog that just won’t seem to stop barking? What about a cat that enjoys taking a stroll into your lawn to agitate your pets? Privacy fencing provides better noise reduction from loud pets and will prevent stray animals from being able to enter your yard.
- Pool safety. If you have a pool, common sense dictates that you need a fence to keep your home and neighborhood children safe. A privacy fence prevents tree-climbing animals from jumping into your yard and pool, while also providing a barricade that keeps neighborhood children from accidentally falling into your pool.
No matter what your motivation, our team at Greenhill Fencing, Inc. can provide you with the fencing that you need to keep your home and your family safe and comfortable this season.
If you are in need of fence installation in Philadelphia, don’t hesitate to give us a call today at 267-329-3005 or fill out a contact form on our website for fast and professional service.
If you’ve been comparing fencing companies in Philadelphia and deciding who deserves your business, you might be feeling overwhelmed by the sheer number of options that are available to you.
As a smart consumer, you know that the best way to make sure that you’re getting the best quality service and products available is to do your research, but after a while, it can be tempting to give in and choose the first fencing company that you encounter.
Instead of just going with any business installing fences in the area, why not trust the fence contractors in Montgomery County that have gained a reputation as a community staple thanks to their outstanding customer service and commitment to excellence?
At Greenhill Fencing, Inc., we’ve enjoyed over 20 years of serving our community, and look forward to many more years of providing residents of Philadelphia and Montgomery County with the fencing services that they need to protect their yards and their families. Steve DiGiuseppe Jr., founder of this locally-owned business, is a third-generation fencer, who spent the majority of his life learning all about the best practices of fencing from his father and uncle.
This familial understanding and teaching of fencing has led the owner and operator of Greenhill Fencing to have an intimate understanding of not only the best types of fencing for each individual need but also how important it is to remain available and open to your customers. DiGiuseppe is proud to be available 24 hours a day to his clients to make sure that members of his own community get the quality fencing that they deserve.
If you’re interested in trusting your business to a fence company in Philadelphia that truly understands the meaning of customer service and community, contact our team at Greenhill Fencing, Inc. today by calling 267-329-3005 for more information.
Pennsylvania might be known for its lush wooded areas and natural beauty, but experienced fence contractors in Montgomery County also know that this beautiful fall foliage also brings with it a group of uninvited guests – insects. Wood-boring pests can be especially dangerous during the fall because the holes they dig leave your fence exposed to the wind and rain of hurricane season, which can eventually lead to rot and repairs. If you’re noticing a bunch of little holes in your wooden fence, here are three pests that are likely to blame.
- Termites. Termites are the most famous wood-loving insect, and they love warm and humid areas – meaning that Pennsylvania at the end of summer is the perfect place for them to lay eggs. Termites have a straight body, and most people describe them as looking like “white ants.” The average termite colony eats 13 pounds of wood a year!
- Carpenter ants. Carpenter ants have a body that’s about half an inch long, and can often be seen at night when they forage for food. They usually invade wood that’s already been damaged by rot, so an infestation of carpenter ants usually requires fencing companies in Philadelphia to replace the section of the fence that has been infested with a new panel or panels.
- Wood-boring beetles. There are many different species of beetles that live off wood, and they can usually be distinguished by the small hole that they leave behind when they dig into the wood of a fence. Beetles can be particularly dangerous because their holes are small, yet the eggs they lay inside the wood will feed off the fence for months to come.
The bottom line? Keep a lookout for holes in your fence – catching an insect problem earlier can lead to a quicker and less expensive fix than putting it off until later down the line. If you have any questions about fencing, or if you’re looking to install or renovate a fence, please feel free to contact us at 267-329-3005 or visit our website at http://www.greenhillfencing.com/.
In the age of the internet, being a smart consumer is more important than ever. Every day, the number of home improvement scams are increasing, and more and more customers are finding themselves duped into spending too much money on subpar fencing contractors in Montgomery County. Your fencing is an investment in your home or business, isn’t it worth the time to make sure that you’re dealing with a reliable company that will get the job done right?
Finding the right company to install your fencing can be difficult, but watching out for these common red flags will help you to be a smart consumer and avoid a fencing scam.
- They don’t have any customer testimonials to speak of. Legitimate fencing companies in Philadelphia want to share their work with you. They’ll have no problem guiding you to reviews or giving you the chance to read previous customers testimonials on their work. Before you start to negotiate the fencing that you’d like done on your property, ask the company to show you previous customer testimonials or search for the company on a trusted review site like Angie’s List or Google Reviews. If the company can’t show you either of these, it’s likely that they’ve got something to hide.
- They don’t engage with their customers through email. The best fencing companies will provide you with a number of means to contact them. They want to make it as easy as possible for you to learn about their company, so they will regularly respond to emails, calls and inquiry forms. If the company you’re speaking to refuses to communicate via email or social media, it may be because they want to keep promises from being written down, which is a common scam technique.
- They don’t have a physical address. The way that most scams operate is this: they blow into town offering too-good-to-be-true prices, deliver shoddy work and then rush out of the area before you can complain. If the company you’re dealing with refuses to give you a physical location where you can visit them, you’re probably speaking to scammers.
If you are interested in receiving quality fencing, contact our team at Greenhill Fencing Inc. today!